- Information we collect. We collect information from you when you sign up for our mailing list, register for an event, purchase something, respond to a survey, or post something in the comments on our blog. The information we collect about you is information you provide to us, like your name, email address, and contact information.
- What we do with information we collect about you. We store the information you provide to us in a customer database. We use this information for the purpose of delivering the product or service you requested. We also use aggregate information about all users to plan and deliver additional content, products and services.
- What we never do with information we collect about you. We do not sell, share, or transfer information about you to anyone for any reason, unless we are switching third party vendors and transferring all customer information from one system to another.
- Third parties. We take privacy seriously and vet the third party vendors we use to ensure they do, too. For example, we store files on SpiderOak because we value their zero-knowledge policy. While we are careful in choosing third party vendors for services like website hosting, customer database, event registration, newsletters, and ecommerce, we don’t control their processes and can’t guarantee their security.
- We honor your requests. If you have provided information to us and wish for us no longer to hold or use this information, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what information you want us to delete.
Other questions or ideas about privacy? Drop us a line at email@example.com.